Product Posting Guidelines
Peppaca is a global marketing platform for artisans to sell their handmade goods. To give guidance to its potential sellers, we have put together the following guidelines on what types of products can be sold on Peppaca platform.
Sellers who list products that do not meet the guidelines for handmade goods may have their products and/or selling privileges revoked.
Which products are considered handmade?
Handmade products are items that are made and/or designed by the seller, or a small group of people that include the seller. Vendors on Peppaca.com can list physical or digital goods, so long as their items follow our guidelines.
When you list an item you agree that:
- All items are handmade or designed by you, or a small group that you are a part of.
- Photographs must be your own (not stock photos, artist renderings, or copied from another seller or website) and must accurately show the product you are selling.
- Vendors can sell altered goods (such as mugs or t-shirts) as long as the value of the item comes from their designs or artwork. The artwork must be an original creation by the vendor.
- Products must not be machine-made, and the production of the products must not be outsourced, with the following exception: some artistic products, such as stickers or artwork, may require an outside printer or printing service due to the cost of necessary equipment. We will allow outside printing as long as the seller is responsible for the design, and the designs are artistic, and they are original creations.
- Digital items must be original designs selling by the designer or by the authorized vendors of the designer.
The following items are not allowed for sale on Peppaca.com, even if they otherwise meet our listing criteria:
- Items that violate intellectual property rights
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia, and medical drugs
- Animal products and human remains
- Hazardous items or weapons
- Hate items
- Regulated items
- Pornography or overtly sexualized items
- Drop-shipping or reselling
Members on Peppaca.com can flag items that violate our guidelines for us to review. Vendors who do not meet our guidelines may have their product postings rejected and/or their selling privileges revoked.